Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah Feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong

Ven y comparte los vídeos y la música que más te agraden.

Moderador: Moderadores

Responder
Avatar de Usuario
Er0Shima
-
-
Mensajes: 42
Registrado: Lun 10 Dic, 2007 9:53 pm

Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah Feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong

Mensaje por Er0Shima »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7qEivYkgZM[/youtube]


==================================================================

Yeah I keep dreaming
that I have it all
I’m always waiting
for that something more

I’m still craving
to have you by my side
I know our love is fading
but soon it will shine

And I can’t see today
and I can’t see tomorrow
your burning out my head
and in my brain it’s going wrong
and I will live today
and I will live tomorrow
no matter what is said or done
even if it’s going wrong
even if it’s going wrong
even if it’s going wrong
your burning out my head

I keep searching
forever in your eyes
I’ll be careful
but soon we will shine
And I can’t see today
and I can’t see tomorrow
your burning out my head
and in my brain it’s going wrong
and I will live today
and I will live tomorrow
no matter what is said or done
even if it’s going wrong
even if it’s going wrong
even if it’s going wrong
your burning out my head

Even if it’s going wrong
your burning out my head
and I can’t see today
and I can’t see tomorrow
your burning out my head
and I can’t see today
and I can’t see tomorrow
your burning out my head
and I can’t see today
and I can’t see tomorrow
your burning out my head
and in my brain it’s going wrong
and I will live today
and I will live tomorrow
no matter what is said or done
even if it’s going wrong
Imagen
Avatar de Usuario
Doris Cruz
Diseñadora y Artista
Diseñadora y Artista
Mensajes: 4775
Registrado: Lun 10 Dic, 2007 2:21 pm
Ubicación: En la inmensidad donde se une el cielo y el mar

Re: Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah Feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong

Mensaje por Doris Cruz »

Gracias por esta otra bella melodia.
Imagen
LoRnAlOuS
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
Mensajes: 2955
Registrado: Jue 06 Mar, 2008 11:28 pm
Ubicación: ♥DeSdE eL cEnTrO dE mI cOrAzÒn pOr CaDa LaTiDo, UnA pAlAbRa De AmOr♥

Re: Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah Feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong

Mensaje por LoRnAlOuS »

Imagen
Responder

Volver a “Foro de Música”