Página 1 de 1

My December ~~~Linkin Park

Publicado: Jue 20 Dic, 2007 1:24 pm
por Mysticmoon
Imagen
This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear
This is my December
This is my snow covered home
This is my December
This is me alone

And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed
And I
Take back all
The things I said
To make you
Feel like that
And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed
And I
Take back all the
Things I said to you

And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere
To go to
Give it all away
To have someone
To come home to

This is my December
These are my snow-covered trees
This is me pretending
This is all I need

And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed
And I
Take back all
The things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that
I didn't feel
Like there was
Something I missed
And I
Take back all the things
I said to you

And I give it all away
Just to have
Somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone
To come home to

This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear

And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere
To go to
Give it all away
To have someone
To come home to

Re: My December ~~~Linkin Park

Publicado: Vie 21 Dic, 2007 3:02 pm
por Maryana
Imagen

Que buen tema nos dejaste amiguita
me gusto pasar por tu palacio musical
gracias por compartir en nuestro forito
Dios te bendiga siempre amiga

Re: My December ~~~Linkin Park

Publicado: Vie 21 Dic, 2007 4:20 pm
por Francessca
ImagenCARIÑO POR TAN BELLOS APORTES MUSICALES

BESIS

Re: My December ~~~Linkin Park

Publicado: Sab 22 Dic, 2007 9:35 pm
por perlita_MORENA
Linkin Park TREMENDO GRUPAZO sin duda!....tienen melodías increibles mi favorita es WHAT I'VE DONE.
Es, com dicen los chicos en mi país ¡UN ROLÓN! Pero esta no se queda atrás
GRACIAS POR TRAERLA A COMPARTIR!
UN ABRAZO GRANDE DE NAVIDAD CON TODO MI CARIÑO!

Imagen

Re: My December ~~~Linkin Park

Publicado: Sab 19 Ene, 2008 7:24 pm
por Amanecer
Imagen