Página 1 de 1

Rinat Bar **Malachim Bochim BaShamayim**

Publicado: Sab 09 Feb, 2008 10:30 pm
por Briza
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9x88HJu2Qg[/youtube]
You called me “my daughter, my soul”
And you wrote my childhood dreams
You plated my hair, and built walls around me
I sit in front of you and I cry, I don't want the kingdom
I want only him, he loves, he lights my heart.

Angels cry in heaven, and rain falls again
Let's close our eyes and never separate
Angels cry in heaven, and rain falls again
Let's close our eyes and never separate.

My thoughts are full of emotions
They lead me to him now
My hands and legs weaken, falling into his arms
Hold me tight, don't leave me even for one moment
Make me laugh, before I go insane.

Angels cry in heaven....[/b][/color]

Re: Rinat Bar **Malachim Bochim BaShamayim**

Publicado: Lun 11 Feb, 2008 8:42 pm
por Francessca
Imagen, GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR AMIX
BESIS

Re: Rinat Bar **Malachim Bochim BaShamayim**

Publicado: Mié 13 Feb, 2008 7:37 am
por ♥Noche Sin Luna♥
Me gusto la letra de la cancion muy linda si si ;)

Re: Rinat Bar **Malachim Bochim BaShamayim**

Publicado: Lun 18 Feb, 2008 8:41 am
por Briza
Que rico que te haya gustado la cancion amis. En realidad
es un tema muy lindo que bueno aunque no entendamos el idioma
hebreo, igual para la musica no existe el lenguaje. A mi en lo personal
me fascina esa rolita.
Besitos azules.

Re: Rinat Bar **Malachim Bochim BaShamayim**

Publicado: Vie 22 Feb, 2008 7:00 pm
por Debo
Imagen

Esta bello el tema amis
me gusto la letra...
aunque me costo ;) traducirla
besitos

Re: Rinat Bar **Malachim Bochim BaShamayim**

Publicado: Sab 23 Feb, 2008 3:21 pm
por Amanecer
Imagen